Sunday, September 30, 2012

My 200 top achivements

I am still a young person and at the age of 22 I might say I have achieved so much and I am proud of myself. this is the last of things I managed to achieve so far:
  • My top achievement is obtaining my Diploma in Public Relations Management
  • Passing  matric in 2007
  • Passing my learner driver's license
  • Doing a hospitality course in 2008
  • Getting elected to run as SRC in high school
  • Getting elected to run as the deputy chairperson of the residence house committee.
  • Passing my matric and enrolling at CPUT
  • Getting an opportunity to do my internship at CPUT
  • Getting an opportunity to study hospitality and doing my internship in one of the well know hotels in SA, Protea Hotel.
There are still many things that would like to achieve in life, I have a set of goals and objectives and I hope that i will achieve most if not all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment