Thursday, February 16, 2012

The life we are living

We never seem to get enough in life, whether its money, love or education we always want more. Rich people although they are said to be rich, they still feel that they need more money to survive. the problem is that they do not appreciate what they have .

We really don't know what we want from this life, people are always complaining that they need love and want someone to love but when a good partner comes then that person is not good enough for them. To me life is a big puzzle that cannot be resolved, i sometimes ask myself "what if we were given instructions on how to lie our lives?". Were we going to suffer from all the greediness and selfishness of this world?. i remember once a person saying to me "life is not a bed of roses" at the time i was young i really never thought about what it meant but as i was growing up i realised that there was more to life. I discovered lots of things, i learnt a lot of things too. life brought me a lot of pain, tears and misery but t also brought me a lot of joy and happiness too.


I realised that life is life and sometimes we cannot control the things that we go through. One thing i know is that life teaches us so many thing bu the most important thing it teaches us is how to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment