Friday, February 17, 2012

When will i be free from these rules?





Most people believe that life has no rules but i live the opposite. imagine if i could do whatever i want i think i would be a cheerful person.



My dream is to travel the world and explore things. I want to spread my wings and fly away but at home they decided to make the rules for me and i was forced to obey them. they told me when i was older i can do whatever i want but i am now 22 years old and still living under their rules. I don't think I'll be old enough, to my parents i will always be this little girl who should live to their expectations.At home they told me that when i am 18 i can make my own decisions and my 18th birthday came and they told me when i leave school and go to Tertiary i will be on my own but the time came and yet i am still required to follow the rules i followed 22 years ago. i always ask myself "will i ever grow up". i want to feel free and do whatever i want, i want to go wild and not be scared that i will break the rules, when i am doing something i don't want to do it thinking "what would my parents say". I want them to be proud of me but i need happiness as well and being happy meant doing something that completely satisfy me.



i want to be free, i want to free myself from these rules so that my life could be full of joy and happiness. When the day comes i will be jumping up and down with joy.





No comments:

Post a Comment