Friday, May 18, 2012

Life is unfair!!!!

Yesterday I received a very disturbing phone from my cousin, I was so shocked when she told me about the death of a person so close and dear to my heart. she was a friend, a  sister and a person i knew very well and all I can say at that moment is "why, how".

I felt no emotions, I just lay there on my bed and thought how much I hated life. seems like every year I loose someone so close to my heart,it felt like yesterday when I lost  both my grannies, my 2 aunts, 3 my cousins oh my God the list is is endless and now its her, she was a very dear friend. It was two weeks ago when i last saw her and she was bubbly as ever, talkative and busy as always. sometimes I even ignored her because I knew  she could spend hours talking but that was her way of being friendly and loving and now i regret those moments. I wish I'd have listened if i knew she was talking to me for the last time.

As I lay there i went to look at her pictures on face book and her last status was about the wonderful weekend she had, only if she knew it was the last one. I kept staring at them and even now I am still shocked. Dearest friend Noxolo Sethosa better known as Noxy. MAY YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL REST IN PEACE.
[image from google.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment