Friday, May 25, 2012

what is the difference between living and existing

Some people would argue that living is the same as existing but to me living and existing are two different things. A  person who exists is just a person who has no vision or mission in life but a living person is a person full of life , a person who knows what she wants, who has dreams for the future.

It's just a pity i never felt like I exist because i always felt like I am living in this world because i gave out so much love and got even more in return. I did all the things that a person in my age should have done, i cried, i laughed, I was depressed and happy too. I never felt like my life had no purpose because i was always surrounded by friends and family who cared so much, people whom i knew i had so much meaning in their lives and people who always wanted  what's best for me. I sometimes did mistakes, I've hurt them and hated them when they interfered but those people never gave up because they knew that I was just living my life just like any other young girl.

Today I am happy that I am still living, I haven't achieve all my dreams but I know that I will be recognised and rewarded. I know that I wont be only making a difference in my life but to other people as well and to me that is living not just existing without any purpose and direction in life.

1 comment:

  1. I could not have said it any better. Continue to show love to your fellow human being and life will be worth living.

    ReplyDelete