Friday, March 2, 2012

Dreams can come true





If you dream big and hold on fast to your dream then you can be whatever you want in life. dreams can be easily achieved if you are willing to work harder and be patient for them.

I remember the time i finished matric and used to play and wear my sister's graduation gown, my dream was to finish my degree and become a lawyer, but because of financial problems i had to take a gap year and stay at home after matric. It was the most difficult phase in my life, I felt that this was the end of the road for me and lost hope that I would never graduate and reach my dreams.I would sometimes sit at home and cry because at the time I had nothing to do and all my friends were out there furthering their education.

I told myself that I can do this, I will apply at CPUT, I will work harder until I become what i want in life. My parents also managed to save money for me to go to school and the following year I came to Cape Town and decided to study Public relations management. It was the longest three years of my life but i knew that the road I decided to take will not be easy so I came prepared and ready for my journey

I am now doing my Bachelor of Technology and looking forward to graduating for my National Diploma in April. A dream come true!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have achieved this and now you need to ensure that nothing will stand in your way from making a success of your life. Good Luck and thanks for sharing the story with us!

    ReplyDelete