Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Things that makes me smile



Sometimes people seem to think that the only thing that can put a smile on a person's face can be bought but to me it's the little things that makes me smile.

I never grew up in a rich family or had a comfortable, advantaged background as I wish i'd have but I grew up in a warm and loving family. Like other chidren in my community my mom managed to make sure that I had everything I needed and made sure she got me a present on every christmas. Thosse are the little things that made me smile, a secure home, a loving family and a good neighbourhood.

I always smile when I see peace in the world and when everybody is happy ang getting along with each other. Achievement also puts a big smile on my face, when i work on something i always get scared and ask myself "what if it does not work out"? but if i=I manage to succeed i just smile and keep on doing it. Being around friends who cares so much and who appreciate me makes me alot happier.

The thimgs that makes us smile are the things that keep us going so make sure that you are around people who puts a smile on your face rather than those who always get you down.






No comments:

Post a Comment