Friday, March 30, 2012

The Happiest time of my life

The happiest time of my life is when I get to be around my family. Studyin in Cape Town is the best thing that ever happened to my life but it separates me from my loved ones.

When it's holiday time, I become so happy, I sometimes feel like jumping up n down with joy.Being at school is great and my life in Cape Town is great too but there is always one thing that is missing and that's my family. Living alone is fun but sometimes the loneliness gets to me. I sometimes sit in my room and just think and when I do that I know that my heart is longing for love. I know I have made some good friends who have made life easier, friends who are caring but somehow they never fill that space.

I sometimes look at them and thank God that I have them but my heart would still hurt and my mind will think back and miss home even more. Althought it's been four years but my heart doesn't want to get used to this life style.I always look at the calendar n look forward to holiday time and when finally the Semester ends and I cannot wait to get on a bus ande get home and that's the happiest time of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I relate. My family is also away..I have my mom here but the rest of my family, everyone, is based inland - Gauteng, KZN, Northwest etc and I can only see then once a year, of Im lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%. Family is critical to ones happiness, despite them sometimes making one’s life crazy; they have been given to us for a very specific reason.

    ReplyDelete