Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. "

This is one of my favourite quotes by George Bernard Shaw 

People are so afraid to do the things they want because they are afraid that they might not work out the way they planned them. They are afraid that they might be judged for their mistakes but I am one of the people who don’t care about being judged.

I am always ready to do new things and ready for new challenges. I don’t care whether they do not succeed because at least ill know that I tried. Mistakes are a part of life, a person who failed trying is better that a person who did not try again. Mistakes are a good way of learning so even if you make a mistake be proud because you had the courage to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment