Friday, November 9, 2012


There are many reasons why I talk and make a conversation with people but it depends on the situation I am.

I like having a quiet time to myself but I get so bored and frustrated from listening to my inner voice and I also think it is interesting to have a conversation with a real person whose views and opinions differ from yours.
I sometimes make conversation because I am curious and want to find out something from someone.  There are some situations where I am forced to make a conversation, for example when I am around a group of people and have to be nice and polite and end up talking. I also make a conversation when I am bored on a train\taxi then I end up making small talks with anyone sitting next to me. I also make conversation with my friends because I love talking to them and they are the only people who I have my best conversations with.

I also feel that conversations are more effective and you get to know a lot from listening to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment