Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Silence

Silence is the most powerful punishment that one can get. I remember in my teenage years like other teenagers I wanted to do all cool, fun things young people in my age were doing.

Fortunately for me, I had caring and wonderful parents but at the time I did not realise that they were. I would go up with my friends till mid night, my mom used to call me a 100 times yelling for me to come home. I hated the fact that she was calling me, I felt like she did not want me to have fun and just be a n uncool freak who was always at home studying. I sometimes yelled backend she had enough and decided to give me the worst punishment “silence”.

The first time she did not say anything I was so relieved, I loved the idea of coming home and do whatever pleases me without a lecture. As time went by I missed my mom’s screams and the lectures she used to give me and then I decided from that moment that I loved being a mommy’s girl and I loved the attention I got from her and the way she used to yell at me. And I knew even though she was silence, what I was doing was killing her and we were both torn apart but we just kept quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment