Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am...?


Who am I?  Most people struggle to answer this question although it may sound easy but it is the most difficult question that needs to be thought thoroughly. In order for a person to discover who they are they need to do self introspection or self assessment.

You need to discover the real you, and assess yourself. You need to know what your goals are and how you aim to achieve them. I remember when I was at school when a teacher would ask me this question, it was easier to answer it then because I was so young and didn’t think ahead I just thought about the present  and I only answered what I thought I was at the time ‘a student’. As I grew up and became older knew that I wasn't the same person I was, I was slightly changing and my dreams were also changing.

Now I am a B-tech student at the Cape Peninsula University and I am hoping to become a well known Public Relations officer, I am a dreamer, a believer. In a few years time that may change but for now that is who I am.................

No comments:

Post a Comment