Friday, November 9, 2012

The power of music

There is nothing more healing and powerful than a song. Whether I am having a bad or a good day I always find my comfort in music.

I sometimes think that there are specific songs that were written for me, when I listen to a song I make sure I am in a comfortable position. A song makes me relax, it makes me forget all my worries and only think about the good. A song can change my mood, when I am depressed, frustrated and heartbroken I always listen to Adele’s songs and hearing about her heart break and pain I forget about mine and feel sorry for her. When I am in a happy mood I always listen to the latest house music and dance.

“Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife."

No comments:

Post a Comment