Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

I have always thought to myself that one day I would be a star and I would be famous, I know that I have it in me to become a face of Africa. As I am growing up I am getting closer to my dream.

Just imagine if I could be given just 15 minutes for the world to see me, yes 15 minutes is not enough but I know I will make it a memorable one. I just don’t want to stand there and be known for my appearance but I want to be famous for the good things I’ve done.

For my 15 minutes of fame I want to tell people about the changes I have made for this country, I want to motivate people to become the best. And I hope that I’ll be always remembered as the person who made a difference in just a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment