Friday, November 9, 2012

My big fat BIG dream.


My big fat dream, I think I should rather write 'my big fat dreams' because since I was a little girl I was a dreamer and I would dream about big things although I knew some were impossible but I couldn't help myself.
I dreamt about so many things and mostly I dreamt of being rich and famous, but now I guess I don’t want to be famous anymore but my big fat dream is to be successful.

I want to graduate and find a god paying job, I want to live in a castle, have a good loving husband with three children. I dream of having a perfect family, a warm loving home and more importantly I want to be rich. I guess I love many, maybe it’s because I don’t have any to spend but one day I hope will have more than enough. I think money makes the world go around; it opens so many doors and so many opportunities.

My big fat dream is to be rich and successful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment