Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Activities that makes me lose track of time

I have noticed that most of the time I always rush or do not have time to do the important things in my life because I always lose track of time.

I think my cellphone is one of the unnecessary things that i spend most of my time on. Everyday when i wake up, i always check new messages and reply to them and by the time I get up from bed i notice that it is already late.
Almost very night i make a list of things that i plan to do the following day but i end up doing only one if any of them. I feel like i cannot take charge of my life because i always fail to plan and do things according to my schedule.

Another thing that makes me lose track of time is television,  i  spend most of my day cuddling in bed watching TV and movies and when i start i cannot stop i even repeat the ones I've already watched. So i guess television, sleeping and social networks are the three things that really make me lose track of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment